Hi! Obviously I am Terrible at this blog thing. So to all my blogging friends who by now having giving up all hope on any new post from me. I am sending a HUGE Sorry for not keeping up to date. So I am going to make an attempt to catch up and try not to write a book!
May- Gabrian finished preschool! He learned and grew a lot. He loved school and playing with the rocks!! (remember this!)
We went to WI for my Garandpa’s 80th Birthday party. It was fun seeing all our family and sharing the time with our kids. Our time was way too short but certainly worth it.
June- Spent my time staying busy with things. Tried to find a new home before our lease was up but didn’t happen. It wasn’t meant to be at that time!
July- Lots of visitors!!! Mike, Marta, Diego and Mia returned to the states from Germany. We had lots of fun fishing, camping, watching the kids play and just enjoying each others company. Lauren came to visit us too. Every mommy needs a Lauren! She is Great with kids. We also got to visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma Turner and they played with the kids. We All had lots of good laughs and many great memories. Thank You for coming to visit us and we can’t wait till we can see you again.
Finally found a new home for us that fit our requirements. Very Greatful to find what we needed.
August- More visitors! April, Jimmy, Autumn, and Sierra came to visit. It is amazing how fast kids Grow! I can’t believe Jimmy will be Eight in September!!!
Hannah Girl Turned One!!!! I can’t believe she is one. The last year seems like such a blur. I don’t think she was ever a baby if it wasn’t for pictures! She had a great birthday minus being sick. She is so wonderful and perfect for our family.
We got Gabrian set up for school, all were all sick, packed up, cleaned new house, moved, cleaned apartment, Gabrian started at his new school. I am SO glad to be done with August!
September- Hannah had her one year check-up. She is doing great! She is in the 95th percentile for her height. She is a tall one! Her weight is perfect and she Loves food. She is only 10lbs lighter than Gabrian who will be four in January! She is such a great Girl and brings such joy/ She Loves her Brother very much. I Love watching the special bond sibling have for one another.
Gabrian is doing good. He loves school. We are so happy for him. I love going to the school and watching him play with the other kids. He brought home a book with questions he had answered. The funnest one was What is your favorite toy? His answer was “Rocks at school!!!” Hopefully they are staying on the ground! He is also eating well. He is talking a lot more and about lots of different things. We just found out that he is approved for better benefits. We will be able to get him the help he needs. In October we are going back to the ENT to talk about having his adenoid and tonsil removed. A very hard one for me but I know it needs to be done. So we will be busy with lots of appointments. I am so very Thankful to Heavenly Father for answering our prayers to be able to help Gabrian. It has been very hard since November being limited on what we could do to help him.
No comments:
Post a Comment