Ok so obviously I am bad at this blog thing since it has been over a month since my last post!!!
So here is what has been going on.
Me-I am just busy doing the mom thing and church activities. The week goes by fast because I am a taxi driver taking Gabrian to and from school. During the time he is in school the clock works super fast because by the time I get home and breath it is time to go get him! But I do enjoy the time.
Kelly- Is busy with work and church. He is enjoying work. He has a great partner and they get along great. He enjoys teaching his 13 year old Sunday school class and they love him. Probably for the brownies he has become famous for. He is also busy with Cub Scouts.
Hannah-Is our happy go lucky baby. She just goes with the flow. She has her first two teeth. She is rolling and moving around all over. She isn't crawling yet but can squiggle her way around to get what she wants. She LOVES food. Sometimes a little too much because she gets excited and giggles while you are feeding her. She also loves her brother. He is always making her smile and she loves watching him play.
Gabrian- has grown lots over the past month. He comes up with funniest things. He has a great imagination. We went to the fire station in February and it made a huge impression on him. Every time when we leave one of the places he wants to go to is the fire station. He loves to sing. He sings all the time in the car. It is the cutest thing. He is enjoying school. They do lots of fun activities and the class room has tons of fun toys.
We want you all to know we love you very much and think about you often. We love you
No comments:
Post a Comment